While all eyes were on Chris Christie's #BridgeGate drama, THIS was happening, and in the same city as notorious fraudsters, Pressler & Pressler a/k/a Pressler Felt & Warshaw.
Parsippany, New Jersey council cleans house, won't confirm Christie ally as attorney
Council can't kick Christie ally Inglesino out of lucrative Parsippany job, mayor says
Apparently, corruption runs deep in the small town of Parpissany, oops I mean, Parsippany. And apparently, #BlueLivesMatter is a joke in both New Jersey and New York. In Parsippany, a police officer is being sued for exposing corruption, you know that little thing that confirms someone or many are breaking the law. And in New York, NYPD works overtime to protect the fraud of Pressler & Pressler, which even falsifies debts on behalf of cop shooters and notorious drug dealers. In the meantime, U.S. Attorney-Southern District of New York is putting on a "Sheldon Silver" show while Bharara's office is aiding and abetting Pressler's 305 Broadway-mailbox fraud and scams, including falsifying entire relationships that took place inside a P.O. Box address, while paying off local and state officials to back up their fake claims to further their fraud. :-( And, of course, the biggest fraud being ignored: Sheldon Pressler creating a ghost company to file lawsuits on his own behalf (UNLAWFUL), including for accounts never owned, THEN transferring the ghost/sham company into his baby's name, Lee Pressler.
Additional Important info:
- Attorney General Cuomo Sues To Throw Out Over 100,000 Faulty Judgments Entered Against New York Consumers In Next Stage Of Debt Collection Investigation
- Pressler jacked cars, homes and more for debts never owned: https://nylag.org/news/2013/06/class-action-targets-massive-debt-collection-scheme
- Proof that Eric Sombers KNOWINGLY lies about origin of New Century Financial Services, while bragging about his COZY friendship with both New York AND New Jersey Attorney Generals: https://www.nclc.org/images/pdf/unreported/Sanchez.pdf
- Lower courts protected Pressler as evident by this appellate court ruling against Pressler & Pressler which strongly helps consumers: https://yournjattorneys.com/new-nj-appellate-case-vs-pressler-pressler/ — each lower court obstructed proof of ownership which must precede any collection practices
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKHyggefEq8 – Fox 5 News-New York Brenda Flanagan's investigative story on Pressler & Pressler a/k/a New Century Financial Services
- Blogger threatened for disclosing Lang & Pressler & Pressler's fraudulent activities: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/chris-rodda/bloggers-first-amendment_b_166259.html
- Consumers Win Cert. In Pressler & Pressler Collections Suit https://www.law360.com/articles/630664/consumers-win-cert-in-pressler-pressler-collections-suit
- https://presslerclub.com – a consumer who's thoroughly documented fraudulent activities of Pressler & Pressler. I don't support the additional gun rhetoric sublinks, but his information regarding Pressler is consistent with other consumer complaints.
- Pressler & Pressler, LLP, Richard A. Franklin, Tin-An-A. Wang, Mitchell E. Zipkin, Craig Stiller, and Pressler John/Jane Does 1-20, Defendants, 14-CV-2591 - Fraud Claims Against Debt Buyer Need Not Be Arbitrated; RICO Claims Adequately Pleaded
- Charlette Mayfield, Claude Millien, and Ebony Porter, individually and on behalf of all persons similarly situated, Plaintiffs v. Asta Funding, Inc., Asta John/Jane Does 1-20, Palisades Collection, LLC, Gary Stern, Palisades Collection John/Jane Does 1-20, Pressler & Pressler, LLP, Richard A. Franklin, Tin-An-A. Wang, Mitchell E. Zipkin, Craig Stiller, and Pressler John/Jane Does 1-20, Defendants, 14-CV-2591
U.S. District Court, Southern District
District Judge Loretta Preska
Fraud Claims Against Debt Buyer Need Not Be Arbitrated; RICO Claims Adequately Pleaded
There is effective help against Pressler!
Adam Deutsch, Esq., of Denbeaux & Denbeaux Attorneys at Law, utilizes U.S. Federal Courts. By fitting the facts to claims that are under Federal Statutes, Mr. Deutsch can access Federal Court for clients. This gets the consumer out of the biased state court system and into Federal Court, which on the whole, is infinitely better. Mr. Deutsch has spent years practicing in state court, and upon moving to Federal Court, saw that clients began getting real relief.
One of the biggest barriers to fighting Pressler & Pressler and other collectors is that people think they can't afford it, or can't find an attorney to take the case in line with the client's budget. When people represent themselves, they unfortunately can't get the same outcome as an experienced professional representing them.
The great thing about federal statutes is there are fee shifting statutes that require the debt collector to pay the plaintiff's fee and the court costs. Denbeaux & Denbeaux has built a practice where the client's documents and the fact are reviewed, and if f Mr. Deutsch is confident there is a case that can be successful, the client pays the filing fee ($400) and the fee to serve each defendant ($200 per party), and that is it!
Denbeaux & Denbeaux's legal fee is contingent and the client will get their upfront court costs back into their pocket, if they are successful. Denbeaux & Denbeaux will also seek statutory and actual damages, and has a solid track record of recovering money. Denbeaux & Denbeaux does not represent class actions lawsuits, but represents individual clients in individual cases.
Pressler & Pressler's predatory behavior can be stopped by going on the offensive. To get started with your case against Pressler & Pressler, I strongly suggest you contact denbeauxlaw.com.
Good luck winning your case!
- Pressler & Pressler ordered to pay $2.5Million to CFPB for its fraud AND deception! https://www.tamra.nyc/pressler-pressler-ordered-to-pay-1-million-to-cfpb.php
Pressler sues wrong person!!
Suing the Wrong Mark Hoyte Takes a Rare Turn in Collections
Hello, Collections? The Worm Has Turned
Apparently Pressler & Pressler's base area is corrupt:
Parsippany Police Captain James Carifi fired for exposing corruption
Retired Parsippany Capt. James Carifi tells jury he was retaliated against by a job transfer and lost overtime opportunities when he reported department wrongdoing.
Parsippany also alleges retiring Capt. James Carifi obtained confidential law enforcement information about people not suspected of criminal activity and transferred documents, including police reports
| 110-south-jefferson-road-whippany-nj | 7 entin road parsippany nj | 888-312-8600 | 888-989-8300 | 973-753-5100 | alvaro leal | Attorneys Against Pressler and Pressler | attorney generals | buythedebt.com | chris christie | chris christie for president | consumer fraud | craig stiller | debt collection | election-2016 | eric sombers | frank petulo | gerald felt | karen ducharme | larry j mcdermott | lawrence j mcdermott jr | lawrence mcdermott pressler and pressler | lee pressler | michael gordon sdny | mitch williamson | mitchell e zipkin | new century financial services | new century financial services fraud | new century financial services rip off | new century financial services scam | organized crime | parsippany nj | parsippany police department | pressler & pressler | pressler & pressler investigation | pressler and pressler | pressler and pressler fraud | Pressler and Pressler Lawsuits | pressler and pressler scam | RICO | sheldon pressler | steven lang | us attorney | whippany nj | white collar fraud |